Jobs at Knutsford Veterinary Surgery
Knutsford Veterinary Surgery was established in 2014 and is a RCVS PSS accredited Training Practice. We currently have three vets, three nurses and receptionist all headed up by our friendly practice manager, Sarah. We are looking to expand our team! We’re a friendly bunch focused on offering gold standard clinical care and exceptional customer service.
Would you like to be part of our team?
We have a new opportunity for a Receptionist to join our practice in Knutsford and are looking for a professional friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
This position will be part-time, working between 20-30 hours per week and will include Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
You will be professional, confident and possess excellent customer service skills and previous receptionist experience or customer service would be an advantage. You will be able to interact with our clients providing a consistently high level of service. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
As a Receptionist for our surgery, your duties will be to;
- Manage and deal with appointment bookings in a professional and efficient manner using the in-practice database system.
- Receive clients and their animals for appointments, being sensitive to their needs and promoting a professional image at all times.
- Maintain product knowledge and be able to advise where necessary.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure that the reception and other areas of the practice are kept to a high standard of cleanliness and are presentable at all times
- Daily administrative tasks
By joining our practice you will be part of a team dedicated to providing an excellent standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role so the ideal candidate will be adaptable, flexible, and eager to learn.
Full Driving licence essential
Wages £7.50 – £9/ hour depending on experience.
We invite applications by e-mail to email@example.com. Please attach your CV with to a covering letter no later than 22nd February 2018.