A New Year and a New Puppy or Kitten?
Knutsford Veterinary Surgery is undergoing an operation of its own!
Exciting things are happening at Knutsford Vets. Keep reading to learn all about what’s going on at the surgery and all of the new benefits that you and your pet can enjoy in the coming months.
What’s New – We’re Expanding
This year, we’re expanding and completely renovating Knutsford Veterinary Surgery to bring you and your pets an ever better experience, with new spaces and additional services. We’ll be starting work on the expansion in September, and expect to complete it in the Spring of 2023.
We will remain fully operational throughout the expansion, and our innovative building strategy means the main building fabric should be up before Christmas. We expect there to be minimal noise and disruption throughout this time, but we will have a temporary reception and waiting area in temporary accommodation to the front of the practice but will continue to consult and operate within the main building.
Take a Look at Our Plans
What you can expect from our expansion:
Knutsford Vets Services
Benefits You Can Enjoy with Knutsford Vets
Here’s a few reasons why it’s never been better to be a client of Knutsford’s favourite independent veterinary practice:
- Large, free car park
- Large, comfortable waiting areas, plus our garden waiting area that pets can enjoy while they wait
- Fully equipped on-site modern laboratory for rapid testing and diagnosis
- Most qualified vets in and around Knutsford with certificate holders in Dermatology, Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine* (*from October 2022) plus visiting specialists in Diagnostic Imaging, Soft Tissue Surgery, Feline Medicine, Cardiology, Orthopaedics, and Oncology
- Great offers:
- Free new pet consultations
- Loyalty card – get stamps for each visit and be rewarded with money off
- 10% over 60’s discount every Wednesday
- Gold Plan for cats and dogs
- Parasite Packs (12 months for the price of 9 on any parasite treatment)
The Knutsford Vets Team
Knutsford Veterinary Surgery’s expansion will allow us to offer a more tailored, efficient and comprehensive service. You’ll see the same faces with the addition of some new ones. Our newest vet, Dr Bills-Brown comes with a post-graduate certificate in Internal Medicine and has a keen interest in endoscopy and diagnostic imaging.
Charlie, (Paul’s better half) returns from maternity leave later this year and will spearhead our Dental Service as she completes her GPCert in Dentistry and Oral Surgery. Sophie joins Holly, Alex, Elodie and Katie, taking our nurse team to five and Lauren and Louise join Hannah and Sam on Reception supporting a smoother client journey. There’s a lot to look forward to.
Stay Up-to-Date with What’s Happening at the Surgery
Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages over the coming months to see what’s happening at Knutsford Veterinary Surgery, and how our expansion plans are coming along.